Applications can be made from September until Mid-December every year
Go to the Resources page and download the Student Brochure and Information for Applicants. You should read both of these documents in full before your proceed with your application!
2) Apply Online
Fill in the application form online.
- Where you see a ? icon next to a field, click it for more information.
- Make sure you fill out all the sections completely and carefully, especially regarding your Requested Traineeship.
- Make an honest assessment of your language skills and include modern languages–other than English, French and German–in which you have competency.
- List your preferred three countries in order of preference
3) Supporting Documentation
In addition to your application form, you must submit the following to email@example.com:
- an up-to-date CV (maximum two pages) showcasing your technical skills and experience
- a cover letter saying why you want to take part in the IAESTE programme
- an official transcript of your subjects and marks/grades (note that printouts of web records are not acceptable)
Files should be in pdf format and the attachment size per email should not exceed 3MB. If your files are larger than this, please split them into different emails and mark them ‘1 of 2′ etc.
When we receive your application form AND your supporting documents, we will email you a PayPal invoice for the non-refundable application fee of €30.