What should I bring with me?
- IAESTE papers related to your job
- Enough money until your first salary
- Medication if any
- Your unlocked phone
- Raincoat – It can be a bit rainy here
- Travel guide
- International Student Identity Card (ISIC)
What’s the public transport like in Ireland?
- For students: Sign up for a Student Leap Card: here
- For non-students: Sign up for a Leap Card: here
- Forms of public transport in Ireland:
What mobile network should I sign up for?
The following are available network providers in Ireland. Check their websites for their current offers. I suggest you opt for the ‘Pay As You Go’ or ‘Prepay’ where you can for example top up by €20 euro each month to avail of the offer.
- Three/O2 Ireland – Personally I use this cause of unlimited mobile data! 😉
- Vodafone Ireland
- Tesco Mobile
Where is it cheap to eat out?
Check this website out for great places to eat lovindublin.com.
Can I drink tap water?